i actually WON 420 Coins ! thanks PotCoin Lotto!!



PotCoin Jackpot won during review... TEST PASSED.

 

  POTCOIN LOTTO REVIEW

PotcoinLotto fluke: a picture tells 420 words

If you read the original post about Mining Free Potcoin, then you may remember the quick mention of Potcoin Lotto. This is the site that was being tested for it's authenticity and security. A small sum of 5 potcoins had already been withdrawn at the beginning of the exercise. This then prompted me to look further for any bad points as i hadn't found any yet. None were found.


 PotCoin Lotto signup page (click here)


The withdrawal was easy and fee free (no cost). So this prompted me to try my chances at the long term game of probability and statistics. I continued to log in daily and complete the puzzles, without missing a beat.

I was consistent with my winnings, as one would expect from a well calculated faucet site. But one night, i saw a few too many digits on my raffle prize. In my excitement i managed to get a screenshot and a video (link to youtube).






This then went from an experiment to an addiction. I have since found other sites that offer the same odds of winning with various different other bitboin altcoin currencies.

You can follow the links on my main blog page or watch on my YouTube channel too.


Cyber MacGyver

Comments