recover LOST PotCoins and restore Wallet

Recovering from a Wallet disaster and get your PotCoins back







A recent computer crash has seen all my crypto currency wallets lost forever. So i set out to restore my Potcoin wallet and subsequently my Potcoins, with great success.
It was easy to do because i have been keeping regular backups of my wallets (after every transaction completed). A wallet backup will leave you with a spare wallet.dat file that should be stored in a safe place away from your computer.

Watch my video to see how i recovered lost coins into a new wallet.
The link to that video is at the top of this article. It is from my YouTube channel Cyber MacGyver.


Looking for a reliable faucet with express payouts?... i trust these sites;


PotCoin Faucet

AllCoins Potcoin Faucet



Good Luck.
CM

Comments

Post a Comment